6. King John’s Castle: Limerick's showcase manor is best seen from the west bank of the River Shannon. Search out medieval weapons, for instance the trebuchet, and stroll by the wonderful fortified walls.
8. Ross Castle: See the tweaked staircase at this County Kerry pearl. Each step is at different height to break an intruder's stride.
9. Trim Castle: Really great manor that resumed to its former brilliance in 1996 as a shot on location for Mel Gibson's Braveheart.
3. Dublin Castle: Center point of British Empire in Ireland for more than 700 years and home to the world-renowned Chester Beatty Library. Look at the excellent State Apartments.
10. Ashford Castle: Once claimed by the incredibly famous Guinness family. Indulge in its flawlessly restored interior by staying or dining here.
2. Kilkenny Castle: Standing gloriously on the River Nore, this is one of Ireland's most visited to historic sites.
5. Rock of Cashel: This old fortified royal mansion is simply the tip of the iceberg for grumpy and sad remains concealed away in the encompassing green spread.
4. Dunguaire Castle: This chessman resembling mansion was raised around 1520 by the O'Hynes family. Feast on the huge dinner party held in a medieval-age banquet here.
7. Blarney Castle: Mobs settle in this 15th-century manor to kiss the Blarney Stone. Bent over backside of the towers, give it a kiss and keep in mind to indulge in beautiful scenery.
Google Plus https://plus.google.com/b/115099366139121419469/+TravelezeCoUktraveleze